You want the countertops in your kitchen or bathroom to be durable, heat-resistant, and most importantly, beautiful. Quartz countertops have recently surpassed granite as the most popular countertop material available, and for good reason. Quartz, which is an engineered material, provides homeowners with a vast array of color and pattern options while remaining a cost-effective, sturdy, and unique countertop type. If you’ve thought about redoing your kitchen or bathroom with stunning quartz countertops in 2018, you might want to go with one of these top five color trends for quartz:
1. Shimmering black—Black quartz countertops feature low highlights of black with beautiful sparkles of white throughout. The shimmering black color is the perfect way to brighten up a dull space and create a stark contrast between your cabinets and countertops.
2. White with grey veining—White has always been a favorite among homeowners, so whether you try to keep your kitchen traditional or more contemporary in design, white quartz countertops will fit easily into your plans. Choose quartz counters with grey or black veining to add interest to your worktop’s neutral background.
3. Brown—Brown quartz stands out in its own unique way and merges well with any kitchen or bathroom texture and design. The color also makes any space feel and look more elegant and contemporary with a softer feel.
4. Soft Grey—The subtle look of soft grey quartz countertops maintains a neutral style and look that’s charming in any kitchen or bathroom space.
5. Beige—If you prefer lighter countertops, beige is the elegant, royal choice. This color offers a slightly different look from darker tones and is an exceptional addition to a kitchen or bathroom space with large, multi-colored tiles.
Let Cabinet Studio help you incorporate one of these quartz countertop styles into your kitchen or bathroom, so you modernize your space and add lasting value to your home. Reach out to us today for more information!